As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Introducing new Moderators! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Introducing new Moderators!
Boo
taste sensation
Re: Introducing new Moderators! 16 Years, 5 Months ago
Congrats, y'all!
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
Re: Introducing new Moderators! 16 Years, 5 Months ago

eminor9 wrote:
Nice to know good people have been chosen but still wondering the motivation or the need since this forum is pretty civil and thus self regulating or maybe there is more to come ???

I agree eminor9, things are really civil and there's not a lot of moderating to be had around here. The motivation wasn't spawned in a effort to police more but to help offset much of my time reading every thread and making sure things remain civil.

I have been putting in a ridiculous amount of time into the building the new site, the Tribute to Daniel project, fixing bugs, answering emails, etc. It's more of having good folks helping to keep a Elektron-Users a great resource and place for all things Elektron. Having Tarekith and Papertiger just helps alleviate my time investment...not that I don't love you guys

Somewhere in the midst of being the administrator, site designer, elektron-user support, moderator, Science Labs, etc I need to make time to actually make music, hang out with friends, be a father, and step away from here at times.

Hope this clears this up. Everything will continue to go on as it has, and I imagine no one will really notice anything different around here...other then the good things to come!

/adminy
  The topic has been locked.
Go to top Post Reply